Clan Nrl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warcraft III Clan of Alternate Future

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
no guys i did not leave wc3
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:39 pm by Snatchy
the power chord for my laptop broke and im laptopless. until i get a new laptop ill be out. later

Comments: 1
getting back around 2 weeks
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 pm by Snatchy
yes u heard that. blizzard is retarted
i have to buy another wc3 AND wc3: frozen throne

but w/e

Comments: 7
New Chieftain
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:11 pm by jak205
hey ug, i highly doubt youll check this before you check the actual GAME, but since you offered the chief spot to anyone who wants it, ill take it...

Comments: 7
warcraft stop working for me
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:14 pm by Snatchy
it wont start

Comments: 8
New Hope for Ugluk.
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:53 pm by Ugluk
I have gotten the disc to restore my computer's programs. Will reformat in about 3-8 days. DO NOT TELL THIS news to ANYONE as do I do not want any Hacker to return to my computer and F me up. Also snatch ban jimlawl from these forums. Otherwise I may need a CD-Key....so if anyone is willing to supply/has a left over. Otherwise again I'll see what a different guy from Blizzard has to say about …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
After TAF is Completed What do You Want?
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:53 pm by Ugluk
Alright well I added this to get an idea of about what should be done over Summer. Add other ideas as well if u want them (Be good ones). nothing gay affraid Mad

Comments: 6
New reccomendation for shaman?
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:14 pm by Ugluk
Well the last spot i'm not sure who to put there. Put your thoughts/reccomendations.

Comments: 1
Ugluk on Vacation
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:44 pm by Ugluk
Going to be gone for a week, to Florida. Might check site for any details. If anything goes on, post them

Comments: 3
Clan bot is up :)
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:17 pm by Snatchy
I had recently gotten a key from a friend who doesnt play anymore and used it on my bot

we now have a working bot that will keep those faggot pure members out

they are already banned

Comments: 4
Latest topics
» no guys i did not leave wc3
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:38 am by Ugluk

» getting back around 2 weeks
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:56 am by Snatchy

» eRepublik Usernames
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:35 pm by Ugluk

» New Chieftain
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:06 pm by Ugluk

» Inglorious Basterds-SPOILER ALERT
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:18 am by Ugluk

» Game: HEARTS OF IRON 2
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:02 pm by Ugluk

» warcraft stop working for me
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:03 am by Ugluk

» New Hope for Ugluk.
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:53 pm by Ugluk

» HOSTERS OF TAF, A LIST FOR YOU OF PEOPLE TO SPAM!
New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:21 pm by Ugluk

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is gastydarwi

Our users have posted a total of 203 messages in 48 subjects

New Chieftain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jak205
Hero
Hero

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-12

New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: New Chieftain   New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:11 pm

hey ug, i highly doubt youll check this before you check the actual GAME, but since you offered the chief spot to anyone who wants it, ill take it...
Back to top Go down
Ugluk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Ugluk

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-03-02

New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Chieftain   New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:26 pm

Alright like i said in the message of the day.....Do a little prepping, and get full security there. Let it always be known that I am the best XD and did a lot of things more then people actually realize. In truth I practically built the community. All anyone did is get fucked by some rebel or some dude wanting power, which I never did. A lot of things could have been redone, I got lazy in my last months. Still dont why I'd get screwed over though....Few make sense there unless some old grudge came to bite me in the ass, too many whiners to count and prolly 80% of the people I know threatened me or wanted me gone at some point.
But you guys seriously need to fix things and not let that little French Canadian chief and other children take power. Get the shit together and slap some sense into bastard_sword....Wtf is he gunna do in TFL, except suck balls. As none of you should do.
Otherwise forced retirement seems to be the case, unless dankings finds a new way to get my stuff fixed. Ill prolly try to get my computer reformatted.....But ill need a new cd key too....unless i really am muted for only a month. Always keep aware of anyone hinting to hacking me or whatever the hell he/she did, they'll prolly mention it one day.
Funny how I played all of holy's maps to from around 1.0-1.2 to their finals, every single map prolly, he used to do LOTR before, and there are old ww2s compared to the remade one. Im pretty sure all of holy's LOTR maps were redone by noobs and completely ruined. Try to get holy to do more work on those WW2s, WW2 pacific atleast......That game could pretty Fing awesome if it was.
As for future terms, STARCRAFT 2 BABY...Only a matter of time before I kick your asses and abuse the rules some more!!!!!!!

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it, Jimlawl may be related.....someone look into that. He was really pissed off calling me a fag and shit every day, about a month later this shit happens. Saying he could do it and all doesnt really matter. Its probably likely that he knew someone willing to do it.
Back to top Go down
jak205
Hero
Hero

New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Chieftain   New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:24 pm

mkay, ive gotten support from a bunch of people, and i think i can turn the clan around.. all i need is the spot and i can get going...
Back to top Go down
Ugluk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Ugluk

New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Chieftain   New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:29 pm

You sure because from what I see the clan looks a hella lot smaller. and im going to reformat my computer....But im not sure of recent developements, give me more details. I have about 5 days till I get my reformmating discs and 9 Days until im so called "Un-muted."
Back to top Go down
jak205
Hero
Hero

New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Chieftain   New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:32 am

its about quality, not quantity, thats the problem nrl had before. we had a shitload of people but they NEVER GOT ON... ive been getting back some of the people who actually frequently get online, and thats why it has, imo, been doing better..
Back to top Go down
Ugluk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Ugluk

New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Chieftain   New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:39 pm

You're wrong in both jackass....From what i see, I see people who are all inactive, and or dont know about. Let alone 3/4 of the clan left. NRL when i was active and doing things was 98 members 70+ actives. My inactivity/technological failures...Clan goes to 80--- members 50--- actives. Otherwise im not even sure if i even saw any REAL new members. Mostly 2nd accounts or returnees.
Back to top Go down
jak205
Hero
Hero

New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Chieftain   New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:25 pm

i wouldnt exactly call any of the clan 'active' cept a couple of people... i think that our definitions of 'active' are different..
Back to top Go down
Ugluk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Ugluk

New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Chieftain   New Chieftain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Yes our terms are different because the times are wrong because I was talking about a different time (Stay calm here, Don't get upset....) When I was in an active-working-able mode. Any other word that means playable. I was unable to play for around 2-3 months there...Things fell apart. Anyway I have reformatted and will test my warcraft after my account is un-muted. I need more information from Blizzard also to see if i can get an OKAY to see use the same cd-key in installation. Otherwise I get un-muted in about 4-5 days or so.....Truth you still didn't answer the question about the current clan situation. I didn't see anything different other then members were fewer and a couple new people and people on alts.
Otherwise lets keep it cool because we don't need any more clans....We need to focus on setting things right. Otherwise for chieftain position it really doesnt matter because we dont have that many players at the moment. Truth you have to get those ex-nrls ready or get them. Do all you can to get people away from TFL and any other clans. Need information on the clans and other clan's sizes as blizzard doesnt let me do clan-profiles.

If you want truth, you can list me all your new recruits and any more information you want to add.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Chieftain Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Chieftain   New Chieftain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Chieftain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Nrl  :: News & Updates :: News-
Jump to: